margaret_loves

Friday, April 6, 2012

margaret_loves aqua






I spotted a place mat today at Wal-Mart for $1, and I purchased it solely for its mini potential. It is translucent, and I thought it could make a cool wall or modern screen with the light coming through it. I taped it up on the window side of our Ikea Expedit room divider/cube shelving. Initially, I thought the pattern suited a children's room or maybe a toy store, or perhaps a colorful kitchen, and someday I might do just that. But I finally decided on a bathroom, and I was able to incorporate many of my own creations and re-purposed items along with some swap items from studioseven (Mini*Aesthetics). I don't actually own any miniature bathroom fixtures, but I have made some of my own. The shower is made from a plastic box, part of a plastic notebook cover, and stainless steel contact paper on Lego tile. The tub is a soap dish with earring backs for taps and clip-on earring backs for feet. The sink is a cardboard box with thumbtack and beads for handles and knobs. The towels and rug are cut from a washcloth.

6 comments:

  1. The repurposed items work so well. They look exactly like what they were intended to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it look so easy. Beautifully crafted bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aqua too! Your bathroom is beautiful! The shower is amazing! I have some plastic notebook covers but had no idea how to use them. :D That place mat is awesome. Wonder if MY Walmart has those???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your crush... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you deep within his heart?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, admire and guard you with his entire heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work harder than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    Matter of fact, fueling this powerful instinct is absolutely binding to getting the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will soon find him open his soul and heart to you in such a way he never experienced before and he will perceive you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete